The EU and its Member States are grateful to the Chairman of WGA, Ambassador Abdul Aziz, for his leadership in the informal consultations aimed at discussing important aspects of the 2015 Programme and Budget. The EU expects the Russian Federation to respect Ukraines national sovereignty and territorial integrity and to contribute to the political stabilisation and economic recovery of Ukraine. We would be grateful if the Chief Monitor could elaborate on how he aims to improve the SMM's communication strategy to mitigate the risk of incidents with the local population and deliberate misrepresentation of the SMMs role and mandate. The SMMs objective and comprehensive reporting on the indiscriminate attack on Mariupol provides another reminder of the value of the missions work.
The European Union remains concerned that 17 years on, a relatively high number of States Parties have yet to. Madam High Commissioner, The EU welcomes the very good work and regular reporting of the UN Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine, whose contribution is critical to the establishment of objective facts on the ground. We remain fully supportive plan cul rebeu jeune minet of the SMM's efforts in Ukraine as we stressed in response to Chief Monitor Apakan earlier this week. This is a particularly worrying development, which may explain the increase in violence, bearing also in mind the significant number of persons in military-style clothing crossing the border in both directions as being witnessed for several weeks by the osce. This also applies to odihr's proposal to monitor the trial of Nadia Savchenko, following the attendance of odihr representatives at her court hearing on 25 February, and we urge the Russian Federation to enable a comprehensive monitoring.
- Trou du cul sperme plan cul avec gay
- Jeune sexe gay lieux exhib
- Plan cul gay nord brest gay
- Annonces gay brest gros penis black
- S auto sucer beau cul gay
- Grosse queue de beur dominateur rebeu
- Cul de mec black gay moselle
- This Decision amends the listing criteria to allow for the listing of natural or legal persons, entities or bodies that actively support, or benefit from, Russian decision-makers responsible for the annexation of Crimea or the destabilisation of Eastern Ukraine. We welcome in this regard the informal consultations organised by the Chairman of Working Group.
- Trafficking today is a huge and growing business making it one of the most lucrative illicit activities globally. The EU also highlights the importance of promoting capacity building for newcomers and for countries wishing to expand their nuclear programmes by making them effective actors. Mr Chairman, we would like to once again thank you and today's speakers for giving us this opportunity to discuss an important topic on the international non-proliferation agenda. In particular, we have noted Ukraine's request for notification and clarification of military activities in the border areas and their compliance with the Vienna Document 2011 as well as the answer provided by the Russian Federation.
- We welcome the cul dilaté gay video de cul homo many good examples of how the Dublin declaration is being implemented by participating States, including through joint efforts with osce executive structures. We fully support the International Institute of Justice and the Rule of Law in Malta, established in the framework of the gctf. Proposals have been conveyed to the European Council of Heads of State and Government which meets in an extra-ordinary session today to address the situation in the Mediterranean. In the absence of this, the Agency is unable to provide credible assurance about the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities in Iran, and therefore is not able to conclude that all nuclear material in Iran is in peaceful activities. We see an urgent need, in such a context, of ensuring the full implementation and strengthening of the whole range of osce politico-military commitments, with the overall objective of enhancing the Organisation's conflict prevention and crisis management capabilities.
- We are therefore deeply concerned that the SMM's access continues to be restricted despite repeated commitments to ensure the freedom of movement of the SMM made by all sides. The EU can speak of its own experience on good water governance and the prevention of conflicts.
- We underline that there is a close link between sanctions and the full implementation of the Minsk agreements. We also call for full access for international humanitarian assistance to the separatist-controlled areas in accordance with fundamental international humanitarian principles.
" plan cul "
|Plan cul pret de chez moi queue de gay||These events make the efforts to establish a ceasefire even more urgent. The EU calls on all political forces plan gay strasbourg jeux de sexe pour gay to take decisive action to elect a new President. We look forward to a constructive discussion with the Russian Federation and other osce partners in the coming months.|
|plan gay strasbourg jeux de sexe pour gay||738|
|Black gros sexe grosse chienne gay||581|
|Trankil et gay plan cul denain||Citegay org plan cul pour un soir|
|plan gay strasbourg jeux de sexe pour gay||We are looking forward to concrete, pragmatic, action oriented and realistic conclusions to help us to restore confidence in growth and jobs. Ambassador Nozipho Mxakato-Diseko on behalf of the following countries: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece. This fully opens the way to the establishment of two additional IMS stations, namely infrasound station IS20 and radionuclide station RN24, on the Galapagos Islands. The European Union also condemns unequivocally any use of these horrific weapons. The NSG guidelines and control lists are the best practice for nuclear export controls.|